Amman (Photo credit: Shelby PDX)
- English: Petra, El Deir Deutsch: Petra, El Deir (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Wadi Rum (Photo credit: amerune)
Jordan River (Photo credit: Seetheholyland.net)
Jerash (Photo credit: douglaspperkins)
Jerash (Photo credit: niclindh)
Principles of acoustics were applied since ancient times : Roman theatre in the city of Amman. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: South Gate of Jerash, Jordan Français : La porte sud de Jerash en Jordanie (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Seven Pillars of Wisdom rock formation in Wadi Rum, Jordan (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Queen Alia international airport from the air العربية: مطار الملكة علياء الدولي – عمّان – الأردن (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Jordan is located in the heart of the Middle East, bordered to the north by Syria and Saudi Arabia, Iraq to the east Palestine to the west the Red Sea to the south , Jordan is considered one of the important tourist countries in the region and the world because of its natural beauty and the presence of many of the important tourist spots.
– Petra, the rose-red city carved entirely in the rock and is one of the seven modern wonders of the world.
It is located 220 km south of the capital Amman and frequented by tourists from all over the world.
– Jerash the old romanian city and located about 45 kilometers north of Amman.
– Wadi Rum, where the beauty of the desert mixed with fragrance history and high mountains planted in the sand which does not find in anywhere in the world .
– Amman, the capital, where ancient and modern is mixed in the form of a wonderful and memorable.
When the plane landed at Queen Alia International Airport which is away from the city center 35 km, you see the beautiful scenery just emerging from the desert attracts vast spectrum with the blue sky. Up to Amman, the modern city where high buildings, bridges, tunnels and large luxury hotels located in various areas of the city, and markets high-end commercial markets, and also the old markets that still retain the traditional character and are found in ( DOWN TOWN ). Amman and makes it different from cities in the world it is built on seven mountains, and then later extended to cover large areas, Amman has a population of about 3 million people now .
Spring in Amman (Photo credit: Wikipedia)